I have been so busy with my Origami Owl business that this blog has been neglected. I am currently updating via my tablet/phone since Austin needs to be in clear view or he WILL get in trouble!
So many new developments in the wonderful world of Luke that I may forget to mention some.
Last month was quite the adventure.
Luke suffered a bad sinus infection (Austin and I as well) that went to his ear and eyes. He got an ear infection (so did Austin) and was put on antibiotics for his ear and goopy eye. We stopped antibiotics (too soon, whoops) and his ear infection never healed. It came back and so did another head cold. We are currently on the tail end of his sickness.
NOW, mommy’s wisdom teeth are coming in and I’m scheduled to get ALL FOUR out on Monday. Wish me luck…
– Luke has two upper teeth (one front tooth and another to the right) and his other two matching upper teeth following right behind
– Luke is a DAREDEVIL
– Luke can CRAWL!
-Luke LOVES pushing his walker
– 9 months for Luke was filled with MANY tears
– Luke naps in his crib, but sleep in the bed with mommy and daddy
– Luke eats EVERYTHING!
– Austin can now form 4-5 word phrases
– Austin still struggles saying his name. I shouldn’t say struggle. More like refuses to say it.
– Austin’s newest catchphrase “I charge.” Translation: I AM IN CHARGE ….
Daddy is still in his LCAC craftmaster school and doing well so far. He drives down to San Diego FREQUENTLY and sometimes spends nights with Grandma or GiGi. We cannot wait until the school is over. And I think Justin would agree as well.